Saturday, September 16, 2006

Sudah Jatun ditimpa Tangga


After having breakfast with my mum in da Mc Donald near Chee Chiong Gai (Petaling Street), Mum went off to shop around, and me sitting+Dreaming+studying in da Mc Donalds. After a while, i need to leave and walk to Kasturi. As i walked aroung da crowd outside Mc Donald, someone came and approached me. (A 45 +- lady)

Around her age. Looks like those typical Ah Sam. Yong Sui Sui.

Ah Sam:Hi, do u know chinese?
Me: ...
Ah Sam:Im from taiwan. (And she handed
me a laminated Kuan Yin card)
Ah Sam:This is for u...(then she took my thumb n print it on a paper(da paper looks like rubbish)
Ah Sam:......(and there she goes, blah blah blah about Buddha thing, convincing me to believe her)

I did nothing but staring at her, as if im allowing her to do anything she wants. I was stunted. Really stunted. I have da feeling she was a cheater, who intends to take my fingerprint and do BAD and EVIL things. N what rubbish, a taiwanese? U've gotta be joking lah ah po, ur chinese is full of Malaysian's slang! But i saw her old old like that, what more can she do? And those other bunch of cheaters (as old as her) were there supporting her.

Idiot:Dont worry, i wont hurt u...
Me:....
Idiot:Nvm, Buddha will bless u...

And she did some stupid things in front of me, pretending she was praying for me. Some more asked me to follow her to say few words(those LaMe words). Of Cos i refused.

At last i can stand no more and left da crowd. Throwing away da stupid card she gave me. Wondering and worrying what can she do with my fingerprints. I cant find any possible reasons to prove she was innocent.... Regret... Full of regrets....

Yet, ive learnt my lesson. No matter what happen, if someone ever come and approach me, asking me to do surveys or whatever silly things, my first reaction is to IGNORE. Then, if IT continues, i shall not limit my patience. I dont care u ini lou ah po/lou ah gong or OKU (orang kurang berupaya), sorry, i cant give way. Its not OK to be nice in this Cruel world. To live, u just have to ThinK (not Be) cruel, so that if anything happens, just get ur gun ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE POPULAR

After Kasturi, i went to da Popular. Trying to make full use of my precious time nowadays by flipping through those books in there. "Chicken Soup" (s) are worth reading. And i enjoy reading it and standing at da same time.

Dad came, i followed to his car. Dad drove off. I saw traffic Lights. I saw many cars. I thought about da stupid lady in da morning, i thought about my studies, and omg, I FORGOT TO TAKE MY BOTTLE!!! I LEFT IT IN POPULAR WHEN READING CHICKEN SOUP! I wanted to tell dad to make a big U-turn but, we were too far away from Popular that time.

DAMN! DARN!@#$#@%#$%#$%What can i do?

I called to this Popular, and they said they cant found it.
MY RIP CURL BOTTLE!!!!! That was my birthday present!!!!! OMG, it is still 3 months old!!

Im going kasturi at da same time tmr. Pls, baby, hang on there! Im coming to bring u home tmr. If u someone ever tries to molest u, run away okay?
-.-"
Sigh, im really unhappy today...

No comments: