Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Grandmother VS Granddaughter

Latar Masa: +- 3pm, after school
Latar Tempat: House, beside computer
Latar Orang: Sis, Bro, Me and Grandma

Sis: WERN! Your call...
Me: OK!
Me: Hello?
Ah Ma: Hello, wern wern ah.
Me: Oh, ah ma ah.
I was quite suprised. she never speak to me on phone. Now, she purposely call me. God, something is wrong. Are she trying to ask me how was my preparations for SPM? Or ....or... I cant think of any other Or(s).

Ahma: Ah. U ...u know yesterday ur dad waited 4 u very long?
Me: (Sweat -.-") Yeah.......
Ah Ma: Y didnt u inform him that u went back with ur mum?! (she sounds quite angry) U know i was waiting with him until about 1 hour. Its not a proper way to do things u know. U can let a 80 year old grandma waited there so long. Why didnt u call him when u reached home?
Me: Huh? I dont know he will fetch me wo. I also didnt ask him to fetch me. I asked mum.
Ahma: Why didnt u tell him that u no need him to fetch u home? Huh? Y u want him to wait 4 so long.
Me: Huh?! I dunno he is waiting!! How can i suddenly call him? (Damn, i dont have six sense leh!)
Ahma: Ur mum didnt tell u? Ur mum knew it! Y she didnt tell u? (DAMN, im innocent!!!)
Me: I dont know!
Ahma: Then its her fault lah! That means ur mum purposely did that one is it? U know its not good to let a 80 year old grandma to wait for an hour. I know im old, but i still have 'maruah'. How can she treated me and ur dad like that?!! I didnt blame u. U are big enough, i hope u can tell ur mother what i told u. Yesterday, i thought of it very long. I am really mad of this!
Me: I suppose she forgot or whatever. She certainly have her own reason. I believe she will not do that........
Ah Ma: FORGET is not a good reason! Y forget alr still dont wanna call back. Only that few minutes? U are letting a 80 year old granma waiting....(there she goes repeating n reapeating)
Me: Ahma! (I interrupted). Now, im da third party, i cant give u any explanation. I will tell her to give u a call when she comes back
Ahma: ........(there she goes, nagging and nagging about my mum)
Me: AHMA! (I sounded really angry this time) I hope u can take care of her feelings...
Ah Ma: what feelings............(she interrupted me halfway but i INSIST 2 continue talking)
Me: AH MA!!! I AM HER DAUGHTER! IM VERY SURE SHE WILL NOT! DO THAT OKAY? IF SHE EVER KNOW U WERE THERE WAITING 4 SO LONG, I M VERY SURE SHE WILL NOT PRETEND NOTHING HAPPEN!!!Y are we discussing here who is wrong? Now, my mum is not here, whats da point we kept on talking about her?! And whats da point to conclude that IT WAS HER FAULT?!
Ahma: .....................(she was repeating da same sentences again n again -.-")
ME: SEE! Its useless if we keep beating around da bush. what can we do now is to wait for her to come back and i will ask her to give da best explanation and end this conversation OKAY?!
AhMA: Em.(Sounded so reluctant and angry)
And d battle end after she put down da phone.

Sis and brother were beside me. Both were stunted. Both were silent. I started 2 yell and complained to them. All those bad words came out. Man! Can u imagine? It was da first time she came to call, and there she was scolding without letting me explain. When i gave her a way, she refused. SHe just CANT THINK OUT OF DA BOX! Honestly, granddaughter scold Grandma, i guess im da first one among all da relatives. My aunt and uncle respect her like God! (my dad's family) Everyone just give way.

I called mum and told her da whole incident. As usual, she was innocent. The fault was on my dad. long long stories ahead.................................

Me: U wanna explain to her? Cos she asked me to tell u to call her.
Mum: For what? Silent is da best policy.
Me: I personally think that its bcos u always give way, when she accused u, u just said nothing..
Mum: U know me very well, dont u? If i were to go and explain, da relationship will just end. There will be No mother-in-law again. Now im not da one who create da prob, let those ppl to explain themselves....Silent is da best policy

What on earth is this?! WHats going on? Where is da JUSTICE in this world? I really dont understand. Y my this beloved grandma coulnt even consider my mum's feeling when she talked bad bout her, y couldnt she advises my dad to stand strong? Y? What shit did she ususally put in my dad's head? Till now, my mum is suffering 4 this family and he can just sit back and relax, watching tv everyday!

This incident is worth to remember. I will not be like my dad. I want to be a successful person in this world. After ive succeded in life, i will migrate to a better place where i dont need to see my dad's family (except for some). Of cos, with my mum, sis, and brother as well.

No comments: