Thursday, June 29, 2006

Y m i going to school?

Yes, i dunno y. No band, school life is just nothing. Moreover CHS is doing their 50th Anniversary. No teachers in class. Students were running all over the school, playing football along the corridors or in the class, throwing people into da rubbish bin, pakto-ing in class, eating in class like nobody's business. OH, so nice right? But really boring for me. I went to da canteen and buy ice cream, and holding it everywhere, walked across da pejabat and lim yoke keng's office, no one even bother to care. Freedom! Yes, y not we call it Freedom rather than boring...? Muahahha....

After school. i went back home by TAXI.

Me:"KL, Bandar Tun Razak, Taman Midah?" He nodded. I went in.
Mr Taxi:"Wah, lei lei yi dou tok shu ah, hou yun oh(wah, u come so far to study here ah).
Me:"Aaa...Hai-hai-hai" I dont know how to speak much cantonese...
Mr Taxi:"Peng si bing go joi lei lei gie?" (normally who fetch you to school)
Me:"HUh? Er...." I was wondering how to say in cantonese. Papa? Lou dau, lou ma ji, Mama? How to say both? How my!!!
Me:"Aaaa...Baba he mama(father and mother) At last i replied in chinese.
Mr Taxi:" Oh... ni bu hui jiang fang yen ah? Ni shi shen mo ren?"
Me:" Hua Ren" (Chinese)
Mr Taxi:" Oh, wo hai yi wei ni shi INDIAN MIX CHINESE oh..."
Me:" HUH?!"
Silence, and he continued
Mr Taxi:" Ni form 2 ah?"
Me:" HUH?! WO form 5 liao."
Mr Taxi:" HUH? Jiang xiao zi, form 5 ah?

I was wondering again, r u trying to tell me im so young :P, or trying to tell me im SHORT?

Nvm nvm, at least im still taller than rei chei. Good enough, cos, my mother so short, i cant be any taller.

No comments: