after exam, there'll be 2 days left b4 pesta. 2 DAYS!!
i dont know how much u guys really care about. I can see half of da band really cares about winning this year's competition, but how's others?
Is memorizing songs that difficult? im wondering how u guys score so excellent in studies!
how much time did u hv sectionals during Drill Camp!
Count! go and count how many hours!
I definetly will not even gonna worry whether ur parents gonna complain if i punish u all.
I dont scare! I only scare i cant win this year's pesta!
I have to prove to my parents during that day!
I want them to cry with happy tears!
I want them to hug me right after we grabbed da champion cup!
I want da crowd to cheer and shout for us!
I want to shout out loud! that I'VE DONE IT!
Thats my aim!
Cannot cannot cannot.
What oso tell me cannot.
Ppl tell u cannot, means u cant?!
Da matter is, do u want or not?
If u really want, u listen to me.
Go and practice.
Not until u get it right, until u cant get it wrong!
Mark my words
Sunday, June 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment