Tuesday, June 06, 2006

06/06/06 Sista's Bday!!!

This fella, few days b4 her bday, kept on remind me. 060606. Like chicken laid eggs. Want da whole world to know.

Today i went shopping with her. She wore boots and it makes her get tired easily. So troublesome one. Walk half way, wanna rest. Some more walked so slow...Test clothes also wanna test so long. im wondering whether she is laying eggs inside da fitting room.

I was so shocked when i knew Mid Valley has ROXY! I quickly rushed in. And i saw my dream topless cap. Black+white+pink+silver. How happy i was!! I bought it with no doubt at all! Roxy rox!

My bro and i bought a small, pink heart shaped pillow for her, cos she wants it. Last year, i bought a white, sheep pillow in Maggie T. And last last year, my bro and i bought heart shaped pillow also. So i feel like so PILLOW when comes to her bday =.="

We have dinner at Sake again. So full AGAIN...
Yet so happy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!

No comments: