Tuesday, April 21, 2009

白发魔女 to be


When i was in Form 1 - Form 5, ppl often asked whats ur ambition? I said Lawyer. N they said Whoa.
When i was in Form 6, d answer is different. I said Business.
When i completed my STPM, got my result, d answer is even more different. So many ppl i've asked. Whether to do something u like? or to do something u ought to do/best for u?
I thought of being an architect. Went to Taylors and seek for further information bout this course. just when im so determine to study this course, i met my ex Add Maths teacher who's doing architecture now. He's consider a top student in his school (Chung Hwa Independent School) and now he's complaining d pathetic life of studying architecture. I discussed with my mum. N finally we concluded that studying law is d best choice.

Finally Registered as a ATC student

Few weeks back, i happened to sit down and watch this TVB drama at Wah Lai Toi call THE BUILDING BLOCKS OF LIFE. Its bout architecture. I suddenly feel so emo i cried. I realize that i've not chosen something i like. N this 'thing' which i like will never be part of my life. I can only watch and admire but not experiencing it. What a sad case.

I don know whats gonna happen next. Since i've made up my decision, there's no time to turn back. I'l have to bear in mind that no matter how tough it is, i will hv to force myself to study hard, and get d University of London's cert + obtain a lawyer license.

Then, i can protect my loved ones + myself from being bullied by evil ppl.
I am heroine. cheers

No comments: