Except for books, books and more BOOKS
D process of taking STPM is torturing....
Y don d STPM semester system start earlier?
Sigh, i wish i born few yrs later man.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyway, here's something i wanna share:...
"Kring..."
I hate d ringing sound of hse phone. Cuz most of d time it's from my relatives, and they owez wanna look for my parents 1... since my bro isnt home so i go pick it up.
"Hellou" =<
Silence
"HA LOU!"
"anenene...nenenanan" I don understand indian. But i know she was scolding me. I was like O_O?! wei blackie, im not in a good mood so don make me angry
"APA?!"
"nene nana nene nana" still so no manners
"WRONG NUMBER LA GILA!"
Qi you ci li
Then i just put down d phone.....I suddenly feel im hella greatttttt!.... 1st time scold a stranger gila on phone.
Hmm. Luckily she didnt call again. If not i'l not nene nana with her. I'l straight away scold her indian bad words.
I knew few wan. Don kai wan xiao...

No comments:
Post a Comment