Me: K, since i've gave u chances but u didnt appreciate. 4get it. Stand aside. I want you to pull ur ears up and down for 15times.
Kian Kian: Actually last time da tuition teacher got punish him before for about 100 times like that. SO u can ask him to do 50 times since he didnt finish 5 pages.
I was like, WTF? Where got brother so bad want his brother 2 suffer? But since 100times is nothing to him then...50times, hmmm..y not?
Me: Okay, 50times. Fair and square. U ready?
He nodded. Then started his 'mission'
Actually when i see him pull ears ah, kinda sam tong oso.
Keep showing me his pity face only. Sigh.
Me: 1,2,3,4,5,6.....
KianKian: DIDI! NOT so fast. If not u'll seem like enjoying it. slower...
I was like...OMG!! What a brother!! SHould i praise him or what? GOsh, thank God i dun hv a brother or sister like him. Pity my dear Yan Yan.

No comments:
Post a Comment