This was a memorable day (28th October 2006)
D day i finally step out of my Band Life
Special Thanks to those who gave me presents. Although i've yelled and scolded some, but i still got presents from u guys. Thats worth to be cheished. If i were to turn back time, i'll still do da same thing. i'll still yell, i'll still scold, cos i know, thats not only bout responsiblilities, its for u. If u were to succeed in music, all those applause, claps, praises, respect, posts, certificates....all is belong to u, i dont get a thing. U get me?
Li-lin ah, i remember u man..... U oso lah, taught me many bad & rude words. U know, i form 1 that time so cute and innocent, never say bad words one. Since i met u, walau, i talk bad words like drink water! Haha...
Kah Sui ah, sometimes i really hate u. But now dunno y... I like u more than i hate u la =) Good to hear that right? I guess probably bcos we are not gonna talk bout band's politic matters or even bother bout our face and image which made us apart. THanks, as a top 4s.
Rei Chei & Ching Yin ( too many things to say....)I love u guys anyway =)
Zamin, I LOVE U MAN!!! u are d best teacher ever!!! BEST!! and i mean it!
* to be continue.....gotta go 4 tuition now*
Saturday, October 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment