Friday, August 11, 2006

Talking on da Phone

Ching yin rang up yesterday. First thing she told me was

"Wei, u know ah, just now i told my mum Rei Chei's new name is MiMi. You know what she said... She said, oh... mimi means big meat balls (in Taiwan) so u guys call her Mimi is it?"

"HAHHaahaha...." We both laughed.....

*actually we called Mimi bcos of two reasons. One is bcos rei chei like our mummy, loves to nag and nag, and too mature-so we called her Mummy--mimi.
Secondly, its bcos her parents gave her a japanese name(according to ai ginn her sis)since she was young, >Michiko< (dunno how 2 spell...)^^ So we call her MIMI!!!*


Half way through, her mum yelled at her
"---blah blah blah---" I cant really hear what her mum said.

"A, wanna eat honeydew onot?" ching yin 'Ban' cute and asked me....-.-"

"I want!!!" I 'Ban' cute back.

"Its downstairs....ahhahahah..."
We really crapped in da whole conversations...

And i sent a msg to rei chei.

~Mimi, good luck tmr! Me and cy miss u. Bye bye mimi."

~Mimi: Thank you.


No comments: