Ring Ring Ring... da telphone rang and I picked it up.....
"!@#!@$#^# ..." I heard voices, but i cant define da meanings cos it was spoken in- Hing Hua (my mum's language) and moreover she was talking so loong. Strange. It sounds very familiar yet i dont know who was on da line.... 'Who da hell is fooling around?'
"Hello?" I answered impatiently.
"Ni mummy le? "Suddenly i recognise da voices. Guama!(meaning grandmother in Hing Hua)... She was CRYING!!! I was shocked when i heard her crying...Omg...I felt so bad!
"Oh guama ah. Ni deng xia."
"Mum!" No one replied. May be she had went to da market. I turned to da phone....
"Guama ah, mummy bu zai" GOd, she was still crying....
"Mummy leh? !@#!$#@$... Yee yee ( my mum's younger sister--my aunt) WAS DEAD... Mummy leh?...." I was shocked. I cant believe my ears... Is it dead or bread or cake or bed or Date or blade or made or.....or....... My head was blanked.......
"Guama..." She was crying so loud...that i guess she cant probably heard me calling her...
"Guama...Mummy's not around, i'll ask her to call u" I tried to be calm.
I rushed 2 confirm whether mum's really out. Thank God she is still at da car park...
"MI !!!!!!!!" I shouted so loudly, hope that she can hear me.
"What?" SHe turned back
"Guama called. She was CRYING. Seems like very important!" I just dont dare to tell her.
Just then, my grandmother called her handphone.
"HUH?!!!! oH okok...."
"VIVIAN DIED !!!" My mum cried and yelled to my dad.
I quickly rushed outside. That was da first time i saw my mum crying. She was holding her head, rushing in da house. And finally squatted down and laid her head down on da table. Me and da maid (actually it was my grandmother's) comforted her. She clentched her fist and banged da table, banged her leg. 17 years. and this was da first time i saw her crying. Mum's face was red, as if her High Blood pleasure is increasing.
"I should hv go to mother's house to see her!!!" She was so regret that she didnt turned up for yesterday's dinner ....
She knew that i need to go 4 tuition afterwards so, she gave me some money. As she opened her purse, i saw One piece of RM 1 in her purse... "No money...." I heard her whispered. She then took out RM 50 from her pocket (which she need 2 use it) and give it to me.... Oh my......my eyes were wet again.
My mum rushed to grandma'a house to see my aunt....
All the oceans in this world , cant hold da tears they had cried, the pain in their heart is unbearable. Yiang and Reugene, I know u guys are tough enough to walk through this bridge.
Mum, dont cry...... U still have three of us....
U must stand strong...
May God Bless my aunt, to Rest In Peace.
Sunday, August 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment