After this day, everything is over. Im never a Vice President ANYMORE! Yes, everyone knows it, im waiting for this day since one week after I was chosen to be a Vice. Woo hoo!
I just dont understand y im so nervous during reading my report. Im not even nervous announcing in front of millions of students+teachers during d assembly, and now im so nervous reading my report to only 100 people.... Strange -.-" Many mistakes ive made, which i didnt expect myself to be like that. Memalukan>< *Anyway, congrats to junior test candidates 2006* I will remember Sir's speech forever. "...I was listening da concert CD during my journey to Seremban. That time, I realize that, actually, Catholic Band is my life..." "...This batch kena teruk teruk. Honestly. This batch really kena teruk teruk from me. But, they're da most who can tolerate with..." "...Luckily we are not winning d state comp, if not till now we are still busy.......... This year's performance is better than da previous year. Really. Im saying it with my heart...." He wished us good luck for SPM. For me, This year's AGM was FUN! TOday when i woke up, da first thing in my mind was: Wow, no band alr wo. Study what leh? That very moment, i can feel da release of da band. Now when i look back, i can feel da proudness in my heart. Honestly. I heard da concert CD, i heard my solos(although it sucks), and i look at our state comp performance.... Hahaha, actually ive done quite a thing what... Not very good nor perfect, but at least we've tried our Best... AEOM 06 - I have a real deep feeling towards the songs played. Every songs have their own story. When i listened, i can imagine those faces of band members, sir's angry faces, our bandroom, Sectionals, those pictures, i will cherish and remember forever. It was a hard and suffering journey, and thats y, it makes these memories so unforgettable.
Suite on Celtic Folk Song, da one i hate most (cos flute section cant play well and always kena sir scold) and some more sir wanna ask Clarinet to help us, that time i really cried! And da last few practices, i almost cried for every prac. I was so frustrated cos i cant do it perfectly. Sigh, now I really miss those days..................
THANK YOU CHS BAND! THANK YOU SIR!




No comments:
Post a Comment