Saturday, July 22, 2006

Thats da problem y im dont like myself, sometimes.

Today during gather after prac, ive commented bout the sectionals, how juniors and seniors taught the small ones, how this, how that.

In d end, same feeling occurs after ive finished my 'speech'. I dont know. I was trying to say all my opinions and my intentions to d members, but yet, my 'speech' sounds so sarcastic+useless+brainless+BORing= SWEAT -.-" Different thing came out, SO different! and i dont know y. Morever, I did da same mistakes many times. Ive tried so hard to change my talkings, but still, it made da whole thing worst and worst! When i decided something ppl dont favour, i will not feel that bad. But once ive said something out of control that makes ppl feel so SWEAT -.-", i really feel like jumping off da building.

Guess im not suitable to give an motivational or inspirational advices in public, but individualy, yes. Thats what many of my friends told me. Sorry yea guys, i didnt meant to put u guys down

No comments: