Today was a report card day. I didnt went back with my mum and sister and brother. Obviously, im avoiding any naggings and scoldings which make me feel like a fool and uncomfortable. I stayed back. RC, Kah Lee, Hern Ee, Shu Ying and Gabriel stayed too, but till 3pm. Damn! Wut m i gonna do for da couple of hours! (trying to stay till 6.30pm so that my dad can pick me up and after that i can just straightaway go to tuition at night)
The feeling of hatred and uneasy, finally lead me to da Megamall. THis time my intention was good-> Spend my 3 hours in MPH!!!
I took da No.98 public bus.....
Here i am. In a big crowded shopping mall. I quickly headed to the direction of MPH. I left my big, shell-liked bag outside da MPH. I can smell da books....mmmm... :)
After 2 hours, my stomach started to 'hit da drum'. I walked out MPH, n decided to hv ICE CREAM. Baskin Robbins is da best choice. I ordered my favourite chocolate chip ice cream and sat down, and enjoy da appetizing ice cream.
Hmm...guess i gotta take da bus back to school, to avoid da jams. As i return 2 MPH, I found that my things were LOST! I searched. Outside MPH. da surroundings. Nothing. What RUBBISH! I just cant imagine ppl will steal school bags!!! OMG. I was so lost, and worried. my files, my books, my purse!!! How if mum knew it?!! OH NO!!! SHIT!
I went to da information counter(whatever that means :P).
Me:"Saya punya bag letak dekat luar MPH sana, tapi hilang.
She then took out a silver colour bag from da counter. THATS MY BAG! I was so glad it did not stole by ppl.
"Lain kali jangan letak bag kat sana ya. Ini borang kehilangan barang. u Sign sini."
She gave me a blue colour form. And i wrote my name and signed it.
Pooh, thanks God!
Anyway, i realize that, i didnt regret to spend my times in MPH today. I never will. Bcos i knew my home is not a place to study. Where sister always comes and disturb u. And makes you angry all da times. Mum started nagging like nobody's business and make me feel like a shit.
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment