Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I forgot to BRING MY HOME KEY!!!!!

Now u see, i can still laugh when im blogging....Muahahahahaha!!!!

Sis and brother wanna bo back home at 4.30pm. And im kinda exhausted so i decided to take taxi back (da sixth time XD)...

Now this taxi didnt ask me anything except da way 2 my house, No indian mix chinese, no saying me Form 2 or Form 3... So peace....

As i reached back, i wanted to call home hoping my maid will pick it up as soon as possible. Ring~Ring~Ring~Ring~.....

WAIT!!!!! MY Maid had went back lah!!!! Aiyo kakak ah!!!! Mengapa lu selalu ini macam!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!

Then i decided to climb in. Luckily, im skillful enough to climb in!!! :P As i was so happy walking in my home, Oh NO!!! No Key again!!!! MEEEEE (mummy) ahhh!!!! Y so many doors, So many LOCKSSSS one!!!! The i found a ladder to climb up da big roof outside my living room(2nd floor). So happy hoh, i thought da window a bit spoil spoil one, so push a bit can go in. Then, i recalled, OH NO! Da door was repaired few months ago lah!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!

Then there was this lady around my neighbourhood saw me.
"NO Key ah? Aiyo!!!!"she shouted
"Yalah. So yamgong!"I shouted.

Then i found one chair around da roof. Yes!!!! use this chair and go up da balcony(3rd Floor)!!! Yoyoyo!!! Again, with my skills, i managed to climbed up da balcony. I opened da door, again, door was locked. I checked da windows; locked. Then i climbed onto another part of my balcony. OH SO GOOD!!!! Da door was not locked. I jumped in. And tell God, Oh Yeah!!! Thanks!!! Im too Clever!!!! YUhuu~~~HOME SWEEET HOME!!! AAAAHHHHHHH~~~~

I spent 2 hours outside my house doing silly things. Use da long sticks to take my house keys, jump here and there, play basketball, play with my fishes.... What a stupid experience in my life! I even cut and hurt my leg!

KAKAK IS ALL UR FAULT LAH!!!!! :'-(
Faster come back lah! Dont u miss our Cute and Adorable faces?

No comments: