Firstly, Pn Lee kim Lai BEST quote :" Boys and girl...." (she always says 'girl' without an 's')
Once when she asked us to mark the books ouselves, and some dont have red pen. So she go dig her handbag, and took out about 5 red pens!
" Please ah, boys and girl, my red pens all very high class one. Must return it to me after using alright ?" (i cant stop laughing after she said this)
there was this day when she was returning back our exercise books.
"L-A-N...SI... J-I-I-A-U"
ppl were laughing and laughing. his name is lum shee jau. Lum she said Lan(no wonder those boys getting so excited) Shee she said Si ( 'tabian' or>shit) and Jau she read JIAU! Some more u know, she read until so slow. L..A..N S..I J...I...A...U like that. And da JIAU word a bit loong. So u see lah, i really cant stop laughing until i feel like my usus-usus all wanna vomit out already.
One day, she was explaining bout dont know what topic in 'Kerusi', suddenly i forgot why she suddenly mentioned bout calling a plumber to her house to fix dont know where. And then she said she was a bit curious bout da dont know what thing, so she climbed up da dont know chair or table. As she was examining da dont know what thing up there, suddenly, so fell down! (I accidently laugh when she said this. Cant control lah, too funny!)
"That time ah i thought ah im gonna---" she stopped halfway. and she smiled at us. (i guessed she was trying to say she's gonna die)
"----ah, im gonna die" (oops, i didt mean anything ><) "that time ah, da first thing that comes to my mind ah is to mark your papers." cos that time was after exams. I was laughing and laughing and laughing. So sweat man. Feel like dying, but still can think of our papers, not bad, not bad. =.="
One monday morning, as usual we were having our assembly. The unusual thing is Mdm tanlin was not around. So Pn Lee, as a senior assistant, took her place to announce anything she wish to say. That time she was trying to announce da results of SPM year 2005.
".... -ppl got 8a's...-ppl got 9a's...-ppl got 10a's" as she was reading, she was crescendo'ing her voice)
"...-ppl got 11a's...-ppl got 12a's" (keep increasing her pitch and voice, showing her proudness of our students. I was like---no need so loud lah...im pretty sure they will do it well. )
"...ppl got 13 a's and ahehehem...sorry." (until she suddenly ahehehem to clear her throat. I was laughing again. I dont know y. May be its just that da way she lost her voice halfway before reaching da climaks was so funny...hahahha)
Actually, da reasons y i find this teacher rather interesting to talk bout is, she is so funny. Her descriptions were so funny!! Other than that, she loves God. She tends to teach us in a proper way(love education). She tought us to appreciate everything, believe in God, and pray whenever u can. Im so impressed when she said these kinda things. At last there's teacher who teaches us in such a way! Bravo! And one thing i dont like bout her is, she was rude at times and very Yim jim. But overall, she is indeed a good teacher^^
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment