actually, i would rather prefer this kinda weather ^^ At least i wont feel tired and sleepy.
I had one cup of coffee last night. Honestly, i dont like da coffee i've always made. So Disgusting, yucks... So, dont worry, i wont get addicted. Cos, im very curious with my teeth. I have my braces on now, so i dont want neat but YELLOW teeth, so Ugly!!! I forced myself to study until 5.30am. N i reached my aim . But im not really studying. But playing computer and listening to songs at da same time. Alrite, dont nag. I know im cheating myself. But what to do? I just cant concentrate!! Coffee is Very effective for me, it can still able to bertindak in my body till now. Night time. Imagine, for hours i didnt slept and till now,...Im still so FRESH! Wohoo~ Nescafe Boleh!
Thursday, May 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment