i got up a bit late today. Cos i had a nightmare. Caused my whole body so exhausted. I went to open bandroom bout 10.10am., i thought some members will be sitting on da staircase waiting for me. I was wrong. Nobody was there. I switched on da radio, and listen 2 some Mozart songs. I felt like day dreaming (so tired u know, after that stupid nightmare) After a while, those percussionist came.
I went out for lunch around 11.45am. Yes, its 11.45 morning. I was too hungry, so, i went to Kanna Curry House. I had 2 pieces of roticanais and one cup of ice lemon tea. I felt so lonely. After having lunch, i walked back alone. So bored, so lonely, and so tired. Imagine. How pity i am...Sigh.
I took out da riverdance flute part and play for fun. And suddenly, that chun wai fella feel like playing that song oso. So, we played together. Thank God. I started to feel a bit bersemangat. After that, chun wai suggested we play Persis. This fella, really likes to play running notes! We've actually skipped most of da swimming parts...(Haha. paiseh paiseh. No choice wut, my sight reading not so good :p) AFter that we go play teacher's day performance's song, march da stars and stripes forever and some parts from some songs. And lastly, we played Phantom Of The Opera. It reminds me bout IYC Camp! kinda miss that camp.
4pm. We kinda like sau gong alr. Then we listened to pesta songs. That jia yein, another crazy fella. She was not singing with da melodies, she was shouting. Like those going to be slaughtered chickens. So noisy.
After i went back home, as usual, i continued doing scores. Sigh. Still havent finish. I really dont like finale i tell u.
Friday, May 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment